BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
We are an accredited member of the Horse Facilities Council.
CONDITIONS regarding JL Horseback Riding Camp:
1. Riding Camps are 1 week in duration. Cost is due at time of booking. No post dated cheques please. Single days and ½ days may be available.
2. Any cancellation must be made at least 15 days in advance prior to selected session for a refund less a $50 administration charge.
3. Campers should be ages 7-14.
4. All campers must have a safety approved riding helmet and boots or shoes with a flat sole and a low heel - ideally 1/2 inch. Helmets are available to be borrowed and rubber boots or sneakers are acceptable because we have safety stirrups.
5. The session selected is a reservation and therefore no days missed may be made up or refunded.
6. JL reserves the right to terminate any camper's stay at its sole discretion. Any such cancellation will result in a full refund of the balance remaining for the session.
7. The waiver of liability must be completed and signed.
8. Horseback Riding Camp runs 9am-4pm.
9. Campers are asked to bring their own lunch, snacks and drinks.
LOCATION: 2nd property west of Trussler on Huron Rd. - edge of Kitchener.
From 7/8 expressway, take Trussler south to 1st stop sign. Turn right on Huron.
From the 401, take Homer Watson exit. Go straight through at lights onto New Dundee Rd. At next lights - turn right onto Fisher Hallman. Turn left at 2nd road - Huron Rd.. Next intersection (Flashing light) is Trussler Rd. Go straight through. JL is 2nd property west of Trussler on Huron.
Address: JL Equestrian Centre Inc. Cell: Leslie Brooks 226-808-3518
1110 Huron Rd., RR2,
Petersburg, On N0B 2H0 For GPS: use Wilmot Township
Thank you for your interest in our riding camp!
cytotec abortion the abortion pill what to expect order abortion pill